Saturday, December 27, 2014

Order the Book


Hi Everyone

Having a few days off after a stellar North American tour. I am completely exhausted from it though and now it is time to start looking to 2015.

I will fill you in on my plans for the year, soon. We have a few unusual projects that will involve travelling to foreign parts. I am so excited!


I am touched by the reaction to my fanbook. People genuinely loved it and i guess you learned a little bit more about my life. I wanted to post a direct order site for everyone as I have had loads of emails over the past few days.

Click the link below








I will be sending you all a video message for New Years. Heading to New York City for some private shows in January and then we start planning for international dates. Oh and there is also a special birthday celebration to put together.





No comments:

Post a Comment