Friday, April 23, 2010

APRIL 23

I am going home to Wexford today. I have had a few visa issues ately as I am changing to permanent status but everything eems to have come together and I can finally get to Wexford. My local Society Wexford Light Opera perform in the Wexford Opera House. I rarely get a chance to see their productions so I am very excited. They are one of the premier groups in Ireland and the shows are the best you get. http://www.wlos.org/ Indeed I performed as Charlie in their production of Brigadoon. That wasnt today or yesterday.

So we have been booking some July dates in Iowa. I am excited to get up there. I am amazed at the gorgeous theaters scattered across the country. Go to my facebook page for details of the theaters.

The designs for Celtic Fire are in and they look gorgeous. WE are in no rush as we wont perform as a group till 2011. Got in a lot of bookings but have decided to wait till then. I have too much on my plate. I promise to put up some teaser pics over the year.

Went to see Corinne Bailey Rae and Daniel Merriweather last night. Both stunningly talented artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment