Thursday, July 23, 2009

*So I thought I would give you a clue of the tracks on the upcoming Christmas album
I have been having a great time recording this week BIG TIME.

New Songs include

Ave Maria
Winter, Fire and Snow
In the Bleak Mid Winter
Beyond the Star
With Strings of Lights (a great Steve Skinner original)

We launch the album with a performance at the National Association of Celtic Buyers Association annual trade fair on September 20. The album will include a cd of great Christmas songs and an updated version of my documentary on Concern's work in Haiti.

plus many more

*See new dates added on front page of the website.
This week we added 2 more dates in the North West,

*I have been recording this week in New York and having the best time. I am so lucky to be paid to do this. I am blessed. I get to work with top songwriters on their compositions including an Oscar winner, who shall remain nameless.

* I want to send a shout out to hte people of Ponca City , OK who have responded in a huge way to the call for action on water issues in Haiti. I am inspired by your drive and warmth. I hope my concert down there will give a little back to you guys.

Till the next post.

Bye
M

No comments:

Post a Comment