Thursday, June 11, 2009

I did an interview a few weeks back in Asia and I thoguht I would post my answers


Favourite place?


Wexford / Nice / Seoul / Tahiti / Shanghai / Manhattan / South Loop

Favourite venue you performed in?


Radio City Music Hall

Favourite musicians?


Way too many but the following are a few

Moving Hearts, John Addams ,Sondheim, John Rutter, Flook, Bela Fleck, Beoga, Celtic Legends band,

Any ambitions left?


To do a movie soundtrack

Favourite Voices?

Michael Mc Donald, Vittorio Grigolo, Kelly Clarkson, Mary Black, Dolly Parton, Adam Guettel, Brian Dunphy (Irish singer in High Kings),Siobhan Meyler(singer from my home town), Billy Porter, Renee Fleming, Maura O Connell, the list is endless.

Secret Crush?


It wouldn't be a secret if I told you

Last Big Project?


Celtic Legends tour in China April 2009 - exhausting!

Next Big Project?


Solo Concert tour in China 2010

What do you do other than singing?


Work and more work. I like producing as much as singing so I always have a project. I can lie down when I am dead.

Fame or Riches?


Respect

Favourite People?


Concern Worldwide (www.concernusa.org)

Least favourite people ?


Begrudgers / Bigots

Heroes?

Eoin Colfer, my best friend Paul Mahood, Larry Fuller(Director / Choreographer), Siobhan Walsh / Dominic McSorley(Concern),

Biggest Thrill?


Being on an album with Bocelli, Pavarotti and Vittorio Grigolo, performing on opening night of Wexford Opera House, working in a studio with Bill Whelan,
singing the role of Jesus in Passion of the Christ Symphony. Many thrills I guess

Idea of heaven?

I have two;

An amazing meal in posh restaurant with fantastic red wine and my closest friends.
An amazing pint of Guinness in my favourite pub Simon Lamberts in Wexford with my closest friends.

Idea of hell?

Not being able to get home to Ireland often.

No comments:

Post a Comment